October has been a bumper month for ecommerce news. Christmas is fast approaching so the internet is overflowing with top ecommerce Christmas tips. What's more, there was a Google Search Algorithm update at the end of September, which also prompted a flurry of blogging. Take a look at our round up of the best articles on both topics this month:
- How Big was Penguin 3.0 - Find out what the latest Google algorithm means for your business here.
- Shake up your social media strategy - A good one to think about in the run up to Christmas. Read here.
- Preparing your online shop front for the winter sales - Whilst we're on the topic of Christmas... Read here.
- Making real-time marketing less creepy - Read the finer points of how to be pervasive without being invasive here.
- Content isn't King...here's what is - Controversial but well argued article on the purpose of content. Read here.