At Moneyspyder we’re passionate about developing our platform. From the very start (over six years ago!) we have been committed to making a platform that makes making changes not only possible, but easy.
We have a great relationship with our clients who are also committed to developing their sites incrementally on our platform according to Best Practice Research and Google Analytics data.
As such, let’s take a look at some recent additions to The Present Finder’s functionality and see what Mark Ashley Miller, owner of The Present Finder, has to say about them.
- We’ve added a Photo Zoom functionality to the product page images. Mark says “[This] has made a huge difference and I’m sure will improve conversion as we are now upgrading the photos so detail can be displayed.”
- Previously used addresses drop down in Checkout. If customers have used the site before their address will drop down so users can enter their details extra quick. Anything that increases the speed of checkout will reduce checkout abandonment.
- We’ve added a Metatrack link in Order Confirmation E-mails. This makes it possible for customers to track their parcels and reduces the load on the customer services team.
- We’ve added more information about customers and their order history in the order processing section of the back-end. Mark says “This makes a huge difference for customer service, especially when looking at and chasing up Abandoned Orders.”
- We’ve improved our merchandising capability so we can show users items that are frequently bought together. Mark says “this is proving to be a very useful tool.” Good merchandising is vital to a successful ecommerce business. Have a look at our site for more information about our ecommerce mentoring program.
These improvements would be impossible without the passion of our clients to improve their sites and their willingness to take chances and try out new functionality.
Click for more information about our ecommerce platform or give us a ring on 0207 492 1929.