January flew by and we can't believe it's already February. Here's our round up of the best Ecommerce articles from the first month or so of the year, giving us a broader picture of what 2014 is shaping up to look like for online retailers.
1. 33 Mind Shattering Email Marketing Statistics You Know Need to Know in 2014 - Mind shattering indeed. Read here.
2. Building SEO-Focused Pages to Serve People and Topics Rather than Keywords and Rankings - Good overview of optimising landing pages for SEO. Read here.
3. Four Types of Content Every Site Needs - How many types of content does your site have? Compare it here.
4. Matt Cutts Declares the Death of Guest Blogging for SEO - The topic on everyone's lips when it comes to SEO. Read here.
5. YouTube Marketing and Analytics: A Primer for Magnificent Success - YouTube advertising is getting much easier, and much easier to do badly. Read tips here.
If you need help with any of the above areas - SEO, Linkbuilding, integrated marketing, content creation, SEO for YouTube or Analytics - take a look at our site to see what we do, or drop us an email.
The only thing we can't help with this February is finding you a date for Valentine's Day...