Wednesday, 29 October 2014
Top Five Ecommerce Articles From Around the Web This October
October has been a bumper month for ecommerce news. Christmas is fast approaching so the internet is overflowing with top ecommerce Christmas tips. What's more, there was a Google Search Algorithm update at the end of September, which also prompted a flurry of blogging. Take a look at our round up of the best articles on both topics this month:
1. How Big was Penguin 3.0 - Find out what the latest Google algorithm means for your business here.
2. Shake up your social media strategy - A good one to think about in the run up to Christmas. Read here.
3. Preparing your online shop front for the winter sales - Whilst we're on the topic of Christmas... Read here.
4. Making real-time marketing less creepy - Read the finer points of how to be pervasive without being invasive here.
5. Content isn't King...here's what is - Controversial but well argued article on the purpose of content. Read here.
Need more help staying ahead of the game? We'd love to help. Visit our website here or send us an email to discuss your ecommerce needs.