Hmmm, it seems that according to Avinash Kaushik's latest blog post we are already Google Analytics Gods!
I think there is more that qualifies true god-like status though:
- Get the basics right first of all
- that means profiles and filters
- that means clean data in GA: precision is essential
- that means : understand what you need to know about your site performance before going deep into GA
- Regularly refine and refactor your KPIs
- Keep focused on what you need to know rather than what is 'cool'
- TEST TEST TEST! And log the test results in GA
Okay, so we do those things too...